Last weekend I was given the opportunity to work in the Backstage Creations Celebrity Gift Suite at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards. What fun! Three of the items in this collection, plus loads more, were gifted to each performer and presenter on the show as a thank you for participating. Ooohh… and one of you, my valued readers, will have the opportunity to win this So So Happy t-shirt! (Size M) Please locate the “How to Enter” section at the bottom of this post for details.
::Items in this Set::
** $26 – happysix.com So So Happy Womens Tshirt: Ozzie Burn Out, Blue
$9 – keds.com Keds 3 Pack Skimmer White Socks
$110 – ladyfootlocker.com Oakley Sweetspot Sunglass Women’s
$25 – nelly.com Opi Happy Anniversery
::How to Enter::
GIVEAWAY: One lucky reader will receive the above pictured So So Happy t-shirt (in size Medium) to add to their wardrobe.
Mandatory Entry: Leave a Comment along with an email to contact you —
What is your favorite recipe for healthy eating?
1. Additional Entry: Share this post on Facebook. (Comment back here that you did this.)
2. Additional Entry: Tweet about the Giveaway. (Comment back here that you did this.) Example Tweet: “I entered the @so_sohappy t-shirt #Giveaway from @CarseatDancers & @BackstageEvents! Check it out: http://wp.me/p29KZ7-9p”
3. Additional Entry: Follow my blog.
4. Additional Entry: Follow me on Twitter. Follow @carseatdancers
5. Additional Entry: Follow my Pinterest boards. http://pinterest.com/carseatdancers/
The Giveaway will run from today until Wednesday Aug. 1st at Midnight PST. It is only open to US Residence. As always I use random.org to select the winner. Good Luck!
*I was not compensated for this post I just received the So So Happy t-shirt as a thank you and chose to use it in a giveaway*